The children play, ride their four wheelers, have hay rides, and camp in these woods. 

This is a favorite camping spot in the woods. Every year when the weather is cooler, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins gather together to cook over a camp fire and camp in tents. This is a big treat for the children! While their camping, I'm usually at home curled up on my sofa in front of the fireplace reading a good book. If I'm feeling adventurous this year, maybe I'll join them.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Too Sick to Play and A Walk in the Woods
This past Friday all three of my children came down with a stomach virus at the same time. Yucky! What a mess! My littlest was so pitiful. On Saturday morning he felt better but still a little sick and very weak. However, he still wanted to play outside. The weather was beautiful so I let him go in the yard to play while I started weeding out the garden. After a while I checked on him, and this is where I found him. Asleep laying on his bouncy ball. I had to get a picture to share.
While they were working, I took a walk in the woods with Snoopy.
Snoopy exploring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know why your site isn't being updated on mine. I'll just have to check back real often. Avery looks like a little angel. I luv those woods too....snakes and all. The video of Kassidy is hilarious. I showed it to Byron and we both got a kick out of it. What a stubborn but sweet GiGi.
ReplyDeletevery nice love ya carmencita
ReplyDelete