NeKee is another one my precious little sisters and today is her birthday! Today is a very special birthday for her because she is celebrating her 2nd 39th birthday-It's amazing we are all catching up with my mom who has been 39 years old for several years now.
Nekee and her husband snuck away to a cabin in the Smoky mountains to celebrate her birthday so that no one would throw her a big party. Little did she know that several of our family members were hiding in the cabin when she arrived. Unfortunately, I was not able to go but my heart is there! I can't wait to hear all of the details. I am sure she was completed stunned! So much for the quite little birthday.....
Well, now for a little about Nekee....She is my popular sister. Even when she was little she would socialize and visit with all of the old ladies in the neighborhood (discussing important topics such as who makes the best biscuits), plan parties (slumber parties for herself) that my mom didn't know about, and during her college years bring ALL of her friends home with her for the weekend (Party time). In high school she won, "Most Popular" and tied for Ms. Andrew Jackson (the best all around student). Why is Nekee so popular? NeKee's so popular because who wouldn't want to be around NeKee? She is warm and makes you feel so special. She is giving, caring, and a good listener. She gives great advice and counsel. She sings like an angel! She is a ton of fun. She will make you laugh and laugh. Most of all she is a dedicated christian, pastor's wife, and mom to her two beautiful children. Her life, I have no doubt, has impacted so many people in such a great positive way! It certainly has mine!
To you Sissy:
I love you so much! I hope that you have a marvelous birthday, and I wish that I was there to celebrate it with you. Have a Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
.jpg)
Happy birthday love carmencita
ReplyDelete