(PlainoldKristi, Sugar, and Me)
__________________________________
I remember how excited we were when we found out that our mom was having another baby. A real life baby doll for us to play with. I went around the neighborhood and told all of my friends. I was ten years old at the time, and was so proud! I thought my mom was too old to be having a baby, but I was still excited. She was only thirty years old at the time. I suppose when your only ten years old, thirty seems to be awfully old. We had so much fun with Sugar (this is her nickname).
I remember how excited we were when we found out that our mom was having another baby. A real life baby doll for us to play with. I went around the neighborhood and told all of my friends. I was ten years old at the time, and was so proud! I thought my mom was too old to be having a baby, but I was still excited. She was only thirty years old at the time. I suppose when your only ten years old, thirty seems to be awfully old. We had so much fun with Sugar (this is her nickname).
________________
We played with her, teased her, spoiled her, and changed her stinky diapers (I really like telling her this). One of Sugar's favorite things to do was ride her big wheel and she loved sucking her thumb. She said that when she went to school that she would stop sucking her thumb, and she did. Sugar had no bedroom of her own, but would take turns giving us each the privilege of having her sleep with us. Of course, this greatly depended on who would tell her the best stories!
________________
Sugar, is still our sweet little sugar. She is a great cook, choir leader, and such a wonderful wife and mother to her children. She has a 3 year old, a 1 year old, and one on the way! Yikes Sugar, your getting kind of old to be having babies-Just kidding!
________________
I love you Sugar and hope that your birthday was wonderful. I am so happy mom had you even though she was soooooo old. Love you bunches and bunches.

No comments:
Post a Comment