My mother is the perfect example to not only me and my five siblings, but also to a church full of people. She is always there to listen, and advise. Growing up I remember her picking me up from school and my friends all telling me how pretty my mommy was. I was so proud of her and I still am.
My mom is a dedicated wife, mother, grandmother, and pastor's wife. She can put together a meal faster than anyone I know, and always seems to have plenty for everyone even if a few extra mouths show up. She's the best at bathing and feeding babies, babysitting, listening, cooking, advising, counseling, cleaning house, gardening, being a pastor's wife, taking care of my dad....the list goes on and on. How does she do it (never complaining at all!)? I have no idea!
.jpg)
Here is a picture of my mom and her sisters. They were the beauty queens of the community. My mom is the one with the scarf wrapped around her neck.
This is another picture of my mother in her teens. She is the one with the dark colored shirt on.Happy birthday mama - you are the greatest ever and I love you so much!
Yes, indeed! The absolute best Mother ever. Thank you for this beautiful post. I wish so badly that I lived close enough to be a part of all of the celebrations. See ya'll soon.
ReplyDeleteLove,
me
Oh yes, she definately is the best baby bather. She gave all of mine their first baths outside of the hospital! I think she must be the most loved mother on Earth too.
ReplyDelete