Family, Friends & Interests
Here's Niquee showing off her new wheels!
Woohoo! You go girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!! ;)
Why, what lovely pictures!!!! What a beautiful woman, and that bike is cool too!
Oh yes yes, what a beautiful woman and totally cool bike. If we could rope Terri in and get Ginger to join us after tax deduction number three we'd have a regular little biker gang!
I'll go if I can ride Ron's three wheeler, and ya'll have to go reaaaalllly slow!
Woohoo! You go girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhy, what lovely pictures!!!! What a beautiful woman, and that bike is cool too!
ReplyDeleteOh yes yes, what a beautiful woman and totally cool bike. If we could rope Terri in and get Ginger to join us after tax deduction number three we'd have a regular little biker gang!
ReplyDeleteI'll go if I can ride Ron's three wheeler, and ya'll have to go reaaaalllly slow!
ReplyDelete