Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Cheating....I'm Linking to Nekee's Blog for my Post Today

Today, I read Nekee's post about dad, and viewed the oh so cute video's attached, and just had to share a link to her blog just in case you don't have the link. Here it is.../http://theraymarkablelibbys.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-birthday-daddypawpaw.html. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I'm so proud of these little boogers!

In Addition I'd like to say:

Dear Daddy,

Milton O. Martin, Jr - Daddy you are truly the best daddy ever!!!! Happy 69th Birthday to the greatest man alive!!!!!! You mean the world to us!!!!! You've made a difference in so many lives. You have never been afraid to take a stand for what is right, and taught us to do the same. You are a wonderful example for us to follow. You never waiver. You are committed through the thick and thin. You are amazing! You are true! You are a rock for our family! Thanks for being that wonderful example. Your shoes are big to fill-but I want to do my best to be just like you!

I Love You,
Your Second Bestest (My Big Sister is the First Bestest, but I was born second so I'm his second bestest and that's okay with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment