Thanks Nekee. I'll let Sis. Lay know that you said that. It will make her feel good. Lots of people tell me he looks like Bro. Lay. I'm getting ready to try the suit on him (once again) that Martin gave him. I hope it fits this time-last time it was still a little bit too big. Love you - Can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!
I meant to tell you....I love Ave in his new hat, and that suit....wow! He is looking sharp. Somehow he reminds me of Pawpaw Lay in this picture.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nekee. I'll let Sis. Lay know that you said that. It will make her feel good. Lots of people tell me he looks like Bro. Lay. I'm getting ready to try the suit on him (once again) that Martin gave him. I hope it fits this time-last time it was still a little bit too big. Love you - Can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!
ReplyDelete