My dear friend below, "Bebesie", helped and encouraged me as I struggled to bring this sweet little baby into the world. During the process, I urgently warned her to never ever have children. She didn't heed my warning and now has two of her own. Thank the lord!
The baby has grown up, and I now I have a man living in my house who strangely still looks very much like the dimpled little blue eyed baby born just over twenty two years ago. This man loves to eat, work out at the gym, and play the guitar at all hours of the night. Another favorite activity of his is to chase his little brother around the house, tickle him, and annoy his sister, all the while laughing, blue eyes sparkling and dimples deepening.

Happy brithday gean I hope u have a great one =) love carmencita
ReplyDeleteI would have to say Gene was a beautiful baby....and I remember he scored a perfect 10 on the apgar test the doctor did...
ReplyDeleteHe has grown to be a handsome dude too...hehe, now i dont know if I would still say he is a perfect 10(only because it would go straight to his head)but he does hold a special place in my heart and prayers....
Love you Gene Gene the Dancing Machine.....
Aunt Betsy
Whew Doggy and is he good lookin'!!!
ReplyDeleteYet another birthday I am unable to be a part of. A terrific post... that Gene is good lookin', but then again, that ain't nuttin new. He's always been a looker!!! I love little Gene, my very first nephew. We were all sooooo proud.
ReplyDeleteAunt NeeKee