Me: "Hey Gene, would you mind letting me take a few pictures of you?"
Into the kitchen he goes to get some drink.
Me: "Okay then if you won't pose, I'll just have to take them just like you are."
Me: "You better pose, I'm going to put them on my blog."
Into the kitchen he goes to get some drink.
Me: "Okay then if you won't pose, I'll just have to take them just like you are."
Me: "You better pose, I'm going to put them on my blog."
Anyway, here are a few pictures from that photo session of Gene......
Gene chewing a bite of food. Another attempt at our photo session, right before he is leaving for church.... (By the way I'm glad that I captured this look because I get this look from him quite often...)
Anyway, if one day Gene's kids accuse me of not having many pictures of him...please tell them why for me.
Please tell him that I love how he holds up his pinky finger when he drinks! I know he learned that bit of southern elegance from you, sis! He is as handsome as ever.
ReplyDeleteOh I know Nekee, that pinky is so funny! He really does do this when he drinks. I guess somethings you just can't help - like me crossing my pinky toe over my other toe when I'm relaxing. I just can't help it.
ReplyDelete