I was just looking through some old pictures and came across this one. A little egg hunting anyone? I thought it was cute, and it also reminded me of just how quickly time slips away. Although, I still think my husband, brother, and brother-in-laws are handsome hunks (at least my sisters think they are), and more importantly great men of God, old photos just remind me that we must treasure today, treasure each moment, treasure each other, treasure what's important, live for God, and like my mother-in law quoted to me the other day (she said it was one of Sis. Tenney's old sayings), "Worry about nothing, and pray about everything!"It's true we should always remember and remind ourselves--daily--to place our worries in God's hand. He gave us just what we need to make it through each day. So sit back, quick worrying, enjoy your day, pray, pray, pray, and treasure every little thing and moment that God has given us. Life is just a vapor--we are not promised tomorrow--so enjoy and treasure every little moment that you can! ...And on a side note, don't waste a moment of it living STUPIDLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment