Bren-Bren, yes I am proud to say is my nephew, just graduated from high school this past week. He graduated 12th in his class of around 300 students with over a 4.0 GPA. His hard work, and diligence really paid off.
Many times all the youth from church would be hanging out at my house, and Bren-Bren would be invited to hang out as well. Well this little fellow (I mean big fellow - he's about 6'3"), would turn down the invite and spend the evening with his head stuck in his books studying. His hard work and diligence certainly paid off. Sure wish I would have had that kind of fortitude in school.
More importantly though, I am proud of the fact that Bren-Bren is growing up to be a very kind, thoughtful, hardworking, and lovable young man. Most of all, he is standing tall and holding up the Christian Banner. Love you bunches Bren-Bren, congratulations, and we need more young men like you in this world!
love you! you big baboon!
ReplyDeletecongrats bren bren bren
ReplyDelete