Ave loves to dress up! His favorite way to dress up is like a cowboy (cowboy hat, boots, belt
buckle, the works-he thinks he is the real deal.) Just recently, he bought (with his own money) a funny little hat that he wears with his church suits to church. He is currently begging for a bow tie. Friday night he entertained our company dressed in a too small clown suit (
ankles and wrists sticking out) while playing a violin, a harmonica, and doing a little jig all at the same time. Fortunately, my guest was a good friend, who thinks naughty little kids are way more fun than well behaved ones. She laughed so hard her sides were hurting. I love really nice friends who think my naughty little boy is funny! She said that it makes her feel better about her own children. She's a friend to be treasured!
Speaking of naughty-yesterday, being the carefree, relaxed mother that I am, my mom caught my little one playing in the bayou. Because of the lack of rain, the canal is practically dried up except for lots of mud and a small amount of water! I was horrified! He was covered in mud from the chest down. Just last Saturday, an alligator was in the canal, and I know for certain it's a favorite hang out of water mocassins, nutra rats, and God only knows what else! All I can say is that God is good and prays work!
Anyway, today Ave decided that he was Elvis-minus the black hair. I even got him to let me take a few pictures (he does not like his picture made.) However, I thought the pictures came out really cute, and wanted to share them.

Cute pics! He really looks like his Daddy.
ReplyDelete~Kelly~
aww... i love you Ave-elvis!
ReplyDeleteWhoa Ave I love your hair you should wear it like that more often! I love you Avery.
ReplyDeleteLove your favorite cousin, Talia
avis is better. get it? aveis. elvis. aveis. cute pics!1 love them!!
ReplyDelete