Easter day was so much fun, as usual.

Easter morning started out with some delicious homemade
Cinnamon rolls--made by Kass (she used Pioneer Woman's
Cinnamon roll
recipe--yummy), a cup of coffee, and beautiful weather.
----------------------------------------------
Next, we all went to church to see the church Easter drama. I wish that I had some photos and video clips of the church drama. It was great!
Then off to Aunt Terri's and Uncle Ron's to enjoy our Easter potluck and to have an Easter egg hunt.

Here's a photo of the baby (and I'm not talking about Gin-Gin) - yep Gin's belly is getting BIG!

The next youngest in the crew--Little
Lias!

Time for the Easter egg hunt!

Run Ave - get them eggs. Yikes, he is getting so big. What happened to my baby?

The Big Brats! Oops, excuse me, I
meant the Big Girls.

Next, the annual pyramid! Look who's on top. It's Nomi!

My beautiful Mommy (she's the greatest ever!) and another one of my sweet little
nieces.

Here's a picture of the tough guys--minus a few who were snoozing on the sofas in the living room. This is the best that I could get-they just don't cooperate.

The Eggs! This was Ave's stash. He found 24.

Here is the Easter egg bandit. He saw Ave's eggs sitting out, and decided to add some of them to his stash. It was so cute!

This is what pastor's do on Easter morning.

My beautiful red head sister,
Bepsi!

The men--observing the hunt and sipping on coffee. What a hard life!

Afterwards, the big girls went swimming. Poor little
Vangy was not too happy. However, looking out the window at the big girls swimming seemed to appease her somewhat.

Lastly, a picture of the LIZARD GIRL.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter, too!
Great pics! Oh my, that Nomi. I could eat her up...minus the lizard. <3
ReplyDeletei wish i wouldve been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyay! it was so much fun! when i was naomies age, i looovvvveeed lizards! now, i still dont mind picking them up.
ReplyDelete