Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Someone Very Special


See if you can guess who. This is his 3rd grade picture.

6 comments:

  1. Since no one has guessed yet..here are a few hints

    1. His initials are K.E.L.
    2. He was born in 1965
    3. He loves Italian food

    ReplyDelete
  2. He still looks the same! Happy Birthday, Bro. Keith!



    ~Kelly~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly. Your right! Yes,he still looks the same. Ave took one look at the picture and said, "He needed a haircut!" His mom thought his ears stuck out so she kept his ears covered. Isn't that funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA! Tell uncle keith that I think his ears still stick out! Happy birthday uncle keith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Keith! We were going to call him on his birthday and realized that he doesn't use that same cell phone that happens to be in my contact base. :( The birthday being on a Thursday and all, left my evening tied up to call him, thus I sent an email. Do you know if he got it. All in all...he was definitly on our mind.

    Love to all ya'll and see you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks NeKee. He probably did. I will ask him. You all make me feel bad because I'm really awlful with keeping up with birthdays. Every year I try to make it one of my New Year Resolutions. I always seem to fail every year. Anyway, he does have a new cell phone number. I will get to you. Love you bunches and I can't wait to see you all for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete