Saturday, February 6, 2010

Over 30" of Snow!

Nekee and her husband took the picture below while driving down 355! Usually in MD the roads are cleared pretty quickly. This was not the case today.

I asked NeKee to send me some pictures of the snow to share.

A barn.
Downed trees

A Pretty House - I just love how the snow covers everything - even the tiniest branches.
Are you sure these aren't pictures of Alaska or maybe the North Pole?
NeKee's deck this evening. Sure wish I was there with you Nekee. Tomorrow I will post some pictures of Nekee's kids and their cool tunnels dug in the snow!

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing. Just looking at the pictures makes me want to grab a cup of hot cocoa and a warm blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot cocoa, blankie AND a shovel! We just got dug out this evening and now they are calling for ANOTHER 10-20 inches Tuesday into Wednesday. I love, love, love it though! Can't wait to do it all again. :) I'll have to send you some of our pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you posted the same deck pictures in both posts. :) Sent more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, Please do send me some pictures. I would love to see them, and if you don't mind post them on my blog for my friends and family to see. I sure wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete