Friday, January 22, 2010

He's Here! - 10 pounds 5 ounces - 21 1/4 in Long!

Last night I couldn't sleep for some reason. I tossed and turned until around 1:44 p.m. at which time I decided to read a book to get sleepy - and I did. Finally after falling into a deep sleep the telephone begins ringing loudly at around 3:38 a.m. Oh please, Baby E., can we wait a few more hours....... Nope, Sugar, was on the telephone..."You wanted me to call you, I think I'm in labor...owwww...no, I know I'm in labor. I'm on my way to the hospital now."
After quickly getting off the telephone, Kass and I got dressed and within ten minutes or so was on our way to the hospital. This is Sugar's 3rd baby, and I have been privileged to stay in the delivery room throughout the entire delivery for all three babies - I take the pictures. The miracle of birth is so amazing and beautiful each and every time! Sugar's such a wonderful patient and such a remarkable mother. I am so proud of her.
Kass really wanted to stay also - Sugar said she could. Kass has a whole new respect and awe for mothers now. Sugar went up several levels in Kass's books. "Mom, Aunt Sugar's such a great mom!" However, Kass has now decided that 12 children (which she originally wanted) might be a little too many.

Thanks Sugar for bringing us a new sweet little baby boy to love and to treasure, and thank you Jesus for taking care of her throughout the pregnancy and delivery.
I would also like to state that Sugar has a praying husband who prays for his family. He stood by her side and prayed for her during the difficult part of delivery. He's a wonderful dad as well. Brother in-law, thanks for being such a good husband to my little sister, and such a wonderful father.
I really didn't think he was as big as his sister, but he was bigger!
So Sweet!
There pictures were taken through the nursery window so they are kind of hard to see. But isn't he precious!
Proud papa holding baby!
Daddy's Little Man and Mommy's Sweet Baby!
Happy Birthday to our handsome little baby!

2 comments:

  1. No wonder Sugar couldn't play her saxaphone the other night in church....there wasn't any room for her lungs to expand with that little moose in there. LOL
    To quote a little friend of mine, "He's sooo
    ham-some!"
    I can't wait to spoil him!
    Love,
    ~Your Gorgeous Chinese Sister ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He here Can't wait to see hime love carmencita

    ReplyDelete