Last year, Kass decorated my mantel for me. I really liked it....LOVED it! She took some of my old Valentine's Day Cards (Yes, I was a pack rat when I was little and saved my Valentine's Day Cards from elementary), and made a shadow bow with them.
This was a Valentine's Day card that I made for Keith when I was about 15 years old. She put it on the mantel as well.
Notice the bowler hat and the vintage lady's hat.
Some old bottles...a pom pom rose....
....and a cute little banner of pillow hearts that she made.
This year she is doing something different. I will post when she is finished.
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
so pretty! thanks for sharing. i cannot wait to see what she does this year. that kass is one creative gal. the pictures of you and keith are really sweet. it reminded me of how beautiful you were on your wedding day, and of course...the wedding was just gorgeous... mauve and blue...with drop waisted dresses and tulle headbands...so chic!
ReplyDeleteone more thing...why don't you draw anymore? you were so good! i remember you drawing and painting all the time when you were a kid.
ReplyDeleteThank you NeKee! Mauve and blue were such the colors of the 80's...dropped waist dresses, pumps, poofs, so funny!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure why I do not draw anymore. One of these days, I will pick it back up. I am sure. When I do, I'll paint you something lovely. Love you!