It sure is quite around here tonight. Today, my husband took Ave deer hunting for the first time. So far...no deer.
I sure do miss my funny little man. However, I'm sure he is full of beef jerky, will have lots of tales to tell when he gets back, and is having a great time. Hopefully, they eliminated the sugar from Ave's diet today because I'm sure he wouldn't be able to sit still very long if they didn't.
All geared up.
Oh, Melba...what a brave mommy you are letting your baby go off hunting like that! The gun is huge on him. I love the picture of him toting it on his back! Tell him I am looking forward to our annual sleepover. I'm gonna beat him at whatever game he chooses, so tell him he better be practicing!
ReplyDeleteHe's looking forward to it, too. He loves his sleep over, and game playing time with Aunt NeKee.
ReplyDeleteHe looks all grown up sweet! I cant wait ti see u sister Moni q for Christmas love carmencita
ReplyDeleteToo*!
ReplyDelete