Saturday, April 23, 2011

Relax, Relax, Relax

Rules: Relax, relax, relax! These were the only rules posted in the condo we stayed in at the beach for the last couple of days. I had no problem obeying them.


When my sister-in-law suggested going to the beach for a few days, I was ready to go. We, (My sis-in-law Sharon, sis-in-law Toni, great-nephew, mom-in-law, Kass, Ave and I) threw a few clothes in the suitcase and headed to the beach. It was so nice doing almost absolutely nothing! At night, we slept with the balcony doors opened facing the beach so that we could listen to the waves. Pure relaxation! Two days just really wasn't enough. I want to go back.

Ave playing in the sand.
Ave standing on the balcony of the condo. The waves were so much fun! I tried to go in my clothes but my skirt kept coming up and my shirt was not the right type. Next time, I promise I will have my modest swim suit.
This booger stayed in the ocean all day long!
Big sis riding the waves with little brother.


Kass in her big red hat.

This was the best picture we could get with Ave (I have much worse). He just wouldn't cooperate.



My little great nephew. I remember when his mom was this age!


Sun bathing the apostolic way.

My great nephew giving the "stink eye." This the look that you get when you do something he is not too pleased with. So funny! Time to go home. Ave and my nephew were totally exhausted and slept most of the way back home.


It was a wonderful and relaxing time, not to mention I had lots of great company!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I cannot wait to go to the beach this summer!!! Where did you go? Heaven. Email me if you need someone who does modest suits. I got two from her last year and love them. I'm looking at getting another one this year. *sigh* I'm ready to gooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    We went to Orange Beach, Alabama (Gulf Shores.) It's not very far from where we live. Yes, I would definitely like to know someone who does modest suits. Nekee told me about one, but I found them to be very expensive-Hydro Chic. I have thought about making us one, but it may be better to just buy one. Let me know where you got yours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one from Hydro Chic, but they are very expensive and not as nice. This is an Apostolic girl who does top/skirt set. I'll send you her link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my kind of way to relax! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, Please send me the link when you get a chance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete