Just a few things that I'm thankful for........

A super sweet, beautiful, and loving mother (she's the prettiest one in the picture)......

The best dad anyone could ever ask for (smart, strong, handsome) ...........
A precious mother-in-law who is always there for me.........

Cool days when the doors can be opened wide........

My brother and pastor, who is carrying on the gospel and following in my father's footsteps......

Tough little boys who like to fish (and big boys too)...

Sweet little baby kisses........

Friends, what would I do without my friends........

and of course sweet young ladies who like to bake yummy Thanksgiving Treats (notice sugar & spice) .......................
_________________________
These are just a few things I'm thankful for. But most of all, I'm so thankful that I know who my savior is-JESUS!
________________________
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!
And I am thankful for my precious big sis who is so completely selfless! I love you Meboo!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am thankful for you! I love you Nekee!
ReplyDelete