I cherish the holidays. I cherish the holidays, not because of the gifts and parties, but because it is such a wonderful time to make special memories with family and friends.
Making a ginger bread house!

This year he refused any help! I think he did a pretty good job, too. However, most of the candy went in his belly instead of into the house.

"Please, mom can I just take one little bite!

Singing Christmas Carols with the radio and acting silly in the car while taking a road trip to visit relatives.

Family get
togethers (my husband's marvelous family whom I love dearly!)

Hanging out and visiting after a great church service

At Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's (my mom and dad) house waiting anxiously for Paw-Paw to distribute the gifts.

Stinker nephews jumping in front of the camera just when you where going to take a
sweet picture of the
nieces.

Prayer - giving the One who gives the greatest gifts of all - JESUS -
thanks for his many blessings.

The little one's faces after getting a present!

Groovy nieces showing off some of their Holiday loot!
These are just a few things that I love about the Holidays - I hope that you also are enjoying the Holidays and making special memories with the ones you love, but most of all I pray that the peace that only Jesus can give lives abundantly in your life. Happy Holidays!
What a wonderful Christmas...so many blessings!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.
P.S. tell your little man that I think he has the potential to be a great architect one day.
~Me ;-D