Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Little Get Away

My daughter, youngest son and I went to Gulf Shores, Alabama for a few days just to get away. The beach was beautiful - we played on it late in the evening after the crowd and early in the morning before the crowd. During the day we shopped the outlets, and of course, that night we headed to Lambert's to catch a few sourdough rolls. In case you are wondering Lambert's is a really fun restaurant to bring your family. When you want another hot roll you just wave your hands, holler, and sure enough a hot roll will coming flying across the room in your direction to catch! My son really enjoyed this - the only problem was he didn't have the appetite to eat too many of them so he had to stop hollering and waving his hands


Me and my youngest son.

What strange sea creature might this be?



I love this gir!



What better place to do some serious thinking?



We built castles in the sand, we dug holes, we played in the waves, we collected sea shells, we shopped, and we had fun! Over all it was just what we needed.






1 comment:

  1. I am glad u guy's had fun and I love that chick to love carmencita

    ReplyDelete